Of all the local restaurants that do fundraisers, the Scarlet Room stands alone when you consider affordability, its full range of event capabilities, customization options, and location. Luckily for our community, there are always ample fundraising opportunities in Kansas City.
But, as you begin planning your upcoming event, you might not be sure how to find restaurants that will help fundraise, or how to do a fundraiser at a restaurant. Below, we’ll walk you through everything you need to know about restaurant fundraisers and how the Scarlet Room can help you host unforgettable charity events in Kansas City.
Here’s how to host a fundraiser at a restaurant like Society’s Scarlet Room, and why we’re one of Kansas City’s top places to host fundraisers:
Why the Scarlet Room is one of the Best Places to Fundraise in Kansas City
There are plenty of venues for charity events, but there are far fewer restaurants that participate in fundraising alongside you. Society and the Scarlet Room are unique in their commitment to giving back to the community.
We play host to all types of private events, but in particular, we’re eager to host fundraisers in Kansas City. Why?
As a social hub in the heart of the historic Kansas City Crossroads Art District, Society and the Scarlet Room feel a strong connection to our community and neighbors. We want to find ways to give back, in any way we can. So, in our capacity as one of the best places to host a fundraiser in the downtown Kansas City area, we see an opportunity to help local causes by:
- Working with them to coordinate and plan the event
- Handling everything from setup and decorating to serving and clean up
- Ensuring that every detail of the event is perfect, and that guests are prioritized
- And more
No other charity ball venues in Kansas City can provide quite the same:
- Darkly mysterious ambiance
- Media and tech capabilities
- Customizable in-house catering and beverage packages to suit any size event
- Hosting and coordinating services
- Convenient and centralized location in the heart of the Kansas City Crossroads Art District
With an 80-person seated capacity and a 150-person standing capacity in respect to happy hour or cocktailing events, the Scarlet Room is perfectly sized for small fundraising and charity events.
Our Services as One of the Best Places to Hold Fundraising Events
When you book the Scarlet Room as your Kansas City fundraising venue, here’s what you’ll receive:
- Coat check service
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Hosts ready to welcome your guests
- Customized floor plans
- In-house catering, full bar service & staffing
- Customized menus, and accommodations of dietary restrictions by request
- Wine pairing guidance
- An on-site event coordinator, manager and staff
- Set-up and clean-up services
- And more
We have a full spectrum of multimedia capabilities, including:
- Presentation screens
- A microphone
- Personal electronic device hook-up to house sound
- High-speed internet for webcasting your virtual/hybrid events
- Most of the equipment necessary for any DJ or live performer
We’ll help you set up the media you need to show donors the impact of their contributions.
Reserve the Scarlet Room as Your Nonprofit Event Space
If you’re looking for unusual and luxe locations for restaurant fundraisers, Kansas City’s Scarlet Room is the ideal choice. When you book us as your choice of restaurants that host fundraisers, our event coordinator will walk you through customization options, price points, and packages to help you get started. We’ll handle everything, down to the last detail.
So, whatever you have in mind, we’ll be there to help you achieve that goal for your organization and for the beneficiaries of your cause. Not sure what your vision is for your restaurant fundraisers, KC? Here are some ideas to help you get started:
15 of the Best Ideas for Fundraising in KC
Need help coming up with unique fundraising ideas in Kansas City? To get your inspiration flowing, here are a few of our favorite Kansas City fundraising ideas:
- Happy hours
- Silent auctions
- Multi-course themed dinners
- Costume parties
- Casino nights
- Fashion shows
- Art exhibits
- Amateur film festivals
- Trivia nights
- Guest speakers
- Poetry slam nights
- Open mic nights
The Scarlet Room can accommodate all small private fundraising events in Kansas City, no matter what the cause or concept. Contact us now to learn how the Scarlet Room can host your upcoming Kansas City fundraising events, or secure your fundraiser date now.